Søknadsfrist 20. mars:
Open call for European Music Business Task Force
Av Inni Mowinckel|
European Music Business Taskforce (EMBTF) er en masterclass i kreativ ledelse som styrker nettverket ditt i Europa. Søk innen 20. mars.
Promus, the Music Community of Aarhus (DK), and the globally acting Music Cities Network are officially calling for applications for the EMBTF - a masterclass in creative leadership for the music industry.
12 European music business professionals will have the opportunity to embark on a transnational European expedition from April 2023 - May 2024 searching for answers to the question:
How can we boost the European Music Market?
As the industry continues to face multiple challenges, the program aims to develop deeper insights, creative leadership skills, and foster knowledge, which will result in tools and proposals to create a strong and sustainable transnational European music market. The second volume of the EMBTF will build on the already published findings from the first Task Force (download the report here).
The European Music Business Task Force actively participates in the following music industry festivals and conferences as part of the learning process that is facilitated by the creative leadership experts KaosPilots Aarhus:
- Workshop 1: SPOT Festival and the SPOT+ Festival Conference in Aarhus, Denmark (5th - 6th of May 2023).
- Workshop 2: Reeperbahn Festival and the Reeperbahn Festival Conference in Hamburg, Germany (20th - 23rd of September 2023).
- Workshop 3: Iceland Airwaves and the Airwaves Pro Conference in Reykjavik, Iceland (2nd - 4th of November 2023).
- Workshop 4: Eurosonic Noorderslag (ESNS) and the ESNS Conference in Groningen, Netherlands (2024).
- Workshop 5: Tallinn Music Week and Conference in Tallinn, Estonia (2024).
Music Cities Network
Bergen er medlem i MCN. Brak er initiativtaker og forvalter av prosjektet på vegne av kommunen. MCN er et nettverk hvor informasjon og erfaringer utveksles mellom byene. Andre medlemsbyer er: Berlin, Groningen, Manchester, Reykjavik, Aarhus, Nantes, Hamburg, Gøteborg og Sydney.