Monetize Your Melodies:
How to turn digital music into Money
|Dato og tid
|Join the free workshop here ↗
Do you want to understand the inner workings of digital music distribution and how you, as an independent artist or a small label, can make money from your digital music releases?
Welcome to a free workshop at Musikkontoret Sørf on January 30!
- What is a DSP (Digital Service Provider), and what role does it play for artists in today's market?
- Discover how to pitch your music to all the right playlists.
- Artist branding and its importance.
- Utilizing royalties and revenue sharing.
- Optimizing metadata for increased visibility.
- Maximizing the distribution ecosystem (including music videos etc.).
Magnus Murphy is an Australian artist/producer who recently moved from Brisbane to Kristiansand, with a pit stop in the international production scene in Stockholm, before landing here in the south of Norway. In addition to being a songwriter and producer for A-listed artists such as Cody Simpson, Joel Adams, Galantis, Chriddy Black, Universal Music, and many others, Magnus is a savvy individual who has learned and created useful distribution tools for his own and other artists' careers through magnusrecords.com
Join us on January 30 at 17:00 at Kraftverk to get to know an experienced artist/producer who uses real-life cases and has succeeded with digital distribution. After the workshop, there will be an opportunity for one-on-one conversations with Magnus.
Sign up for the workshop: https://forms.office.com/e/udGHhvr42w
The workshop is free!